Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I bought 7 pairs of undies from Aerie today for 20 dollars. I had a 5 dollar off coupon, and there was a sale going on. SO AWESOME. I love them all. I also tried on this emormous, ridiculous push up from VS. It made my boobs look giant. Huge. Unrealistically large. I sent a picture to Evan and of course he told me to buy it. I couldn't though. 1. It was 50 dollars. 2. Everyone would be able to tell I was wearing a giant push up, because there was more bra than I have boob. Oh well, it was cool having boobs for a minute. I'm still pumped about new underwear.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle said I have more underwear than anyone he knows. This is because I discovered Aerie. He comes in and picks them out, I buy them. I bought two bras from VS because when I lost a little weight I lost some boob. One was a non padded t-shirt bra and one was the typical push up. 2 for $50. The push up wasn't TOO padded, just padded a little more than usual. I bought the Emma bra I think from Aerie because it was INTENSE and I figured it would come in handy. It was almost $50, but I had a good paycheck. It's got pads and removable air pocket pads. It's weird. AND AWESOME.

    But legit, I buy 5 pairs everytime I go to Aerie. I've gone about 5 times....or more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I think I tried that one on! I was like "weird, this bra has balloons in it." it was comfy though. I really need to go back and get one though. My bra supply is pathetic.

    I LOVE aerie underwear! I got home and they wouldn't fit in the drawer, so I counted how many pairs I have....27. I am so not ashamed. I love every single pair. It's horrible though, I can't go in there without buying something! Yesterday was awesome though. It was 5 for 25 and get 2 free. And then they had this thing going on where if you tried on a bra, you got a starch off card with either a free bra, free underwear or 5 dollars off. So I ended up getting 7 pairs for 20 bucks. Such a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete