Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lately.

Hmm my life as of late = work. That's basically it. I haven't had a day off in so long. Well over a month! BUT I'm leaving for Haverhill tomorrow night! Depending on when Ev gets out of work will depend on what time I leave Brewer. I'll probably leave around 9 or 10pm. I'm beyond excited to see him! It's going to be wonderful. I have missed him sooo much. I've missed being with him every day. Doing absolutely everything together. Grocery shopping, walking Ollie, laying in bed watching tv, cooking dinner together, snuggling, going to bed together, sleeping together. Everything!! I miss it all! Igdrijfdkbgfj I just want tonight and tomorrow to be over so I can drive down and see my boy! Goodness.

The other day Kelsie and I took the dogs to the park. They loved it! Ollie got to run and run and he even escaped through the fence and was free for a minute. I almost had a heart attack. The field we let them run in is a big fenced in baseball field. There are 3 or 4 small openings in the fence, and Ollie and Spencer managed to find one of them and run out! They came back though which was good. After that they didn't escape anymore. Ollie was so tired after the park. He slept the whole ride home, fell asleep when we got home, and stayed asleep for 4 hours! He was a sleepy baby.

Okay that's basically my life lately. Jamaica in 20 days. FUCK YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment